Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Surfin'



I tried to get this video uploaded a few days ago, but it just wouldn't complete. Things are working much better right now, so even though it's almost 3 AM, I think I'll give it a shot.

It's another video of Gage and Zane swimming. I think I mentioned in another post that they were pretending to surf by pushing the boogie board to the bottom of the pool and then standing on it, holding arms out to balance as a surfer would. At the beginning of this video, Zane wants to step on the boogie board, when Gage starts to leave, saying he has to go to the bathroom. Because Zane isn't big enough to be able to push it down by himself and then step on it, he asks, "Then who'll push it down?" So Gage comes back and says he'll push it down for him and tells Zane where to put his feet and helps him stand on the boogie board. Zane is clearly so happy to be "surfing". He ought to really enjoy Schlitterbahn this year!

No comments: