Gage entered an art contest. It was sponsored by the Hispanic Education Program. I'm actually guessing about that name. The initials are HEP. I know Hispanic is right, and I've probably seen the whole name...oh, heck...why don't I just get up and go downstairs and look for the newspaper. Oh, I know why...it hasn't been in the newspaper...so, we'll just go with Hispanic Education Program.
Anyhooo, it was for students from kindergarten to fifth grade. And Gage got 3rd place overall! The art had to have an Hispanic theme, so he drew the picture below, cacao beans being crushed.
It was only when someone from the HEP contacted Wendy that she learned anything about the contest. He won $25 for his drawing. We're very proud of him!
I thought I took pictures at Gage's game, but I couldn't find them on my camera. Luckily, Wendy had been filming when he got a good hit, so she transferred it to my camera and that's what is below. He had 3 hits, I think...a real good game.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment