Robin is the merchandising/marketing manager at New ICM, a manufacturer of children's sleepwear, etc. At least, I think that's what her department is. At any rate, one of the things that she does there is get the catalog together to send to the retailers. This includes taking photos of kids modeling the products. Naturally, she thinks her nieces and nephews are pretty cute, so she has enlisted their help in getting pictures of some of the products. They are in the Spring/Summer 2009 catalog which can be found at newicm.com.
Last weekend, she brought some new plaid pajamas and gowns for the kids to model for the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog. So, I'm posting some of the photos that were taken with my camera. My camera is nice, but not nearly fast enough for this type of work. Very few of the photos capture all of the kids in focus. Somebody is always moving. They were wild. Robin decided toward the end that the best photos were the ones in which she just let the kids be themselves, rather than trying to make them pose.
Unfortunately, 18 month old Carlee was forced into a size 12 month gown. It was obviously too small...so, she'll probably end up on the cutting room floor! I haven't seen the photos Robin took. I'm hopeful that they are better than mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment