It's Gage's 6th birthday! At once it seems like it's been forever and such a short while since he was born. Wayne and I went over to take his birthday presents and wish him Happy Birthday this afternoon.
He was wearing a green crown...presented by his teacher to the birthday boy. He was also given a green stuffed animal which he promptly stuffed down the back of my shirt. He took the photo of Zane and I that I've posted here. A very nice photo, indeed!
Wendy said that Robin called to wish him Happy Birthday to which he replied, "Why, thank you!" Gage's mom and dad gave him a new bicycle, but they are having trouble getting the right size for him, so it's still in the process of getting to the house. We gave him a couple of Erector sets to build a number of models. He seemed to be excited about that. I also took him a mini-birthday cake just for today. Wendy is making him a cake for his birthday party on Saturday. He's having it at the Aquatic Center and will only have guests his age there. Zane won't even be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment