Thursday, July 23, 2009

Officially 4 years old!

Zane is officially 4 years old today. I had errands to do in town, so I did them and then stopped by their house to deliver the official birthday card. They were eating lunch and managed to continue eating, remaining in their places except for the occasional quick dash to the kitchen cabinet where past birthday cards are stored.

I had to apologize to Zane for giving him a Transformer card instead of a Star Wars card. I just couldn't find one when I was looking yesterday. So, their forays to the cabinet were to find other Star Wars cards that had been given to one of the family previously. I think I saw two of the Star Wars sound cards that had been given to Kelly. Zane likes Transformers, too, but I think the current favorite is Star Wars.

I stayed just for a little while since I had ice cream in the car...it was in an insulated bag and I left the car running...but, still it was noon and the temperature was in the mid-90's.


I had to show this photo of Zane at his party at the Aquatic Center. Everyone else had finished their cake and drink and gone back to pool activities. He was enjoying himself!


Zane always gets cold after swimming for awhile, so here he is, warming himself up on the hot concrete.

No comments: