Kate's aunt and uncle gave her a real mike for her birthday. A perfect gift for a girl who likes to be "onstage" all the time. They had just set it up and Kate had been singing nonsense songs...making it up as she went along.
Zane was clearly eager to get to the mike, but waited until Kate finished her "song" and backed away before he stepped in, grabbed the mike and started on the song you will hear. His selection surprised all of us at first, then we all laughed at the same time. I think he finished the song, but I didn't want the clip to be too long, so I didn't video the whole thing. We were all wondering where he had even heard the song, then yesterday at his house he showed me a musical card that played that song.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment